In Nebraska Libraries: Books are Just the Beginning
Libraries across Nebraska offer so much to the community! Our libraries offer books and so much more–digital resources (including eBooks and audiobooks), access to computers with broadband connection, community events and activities, and recreational resources.
Click on Library Directory (left) to find libraries near you.
Check out Library Blog Posts (right) for details on activities that demonstrate that In Nebraska Libraries: Books are Just the Beginning. Please feel free to comment on the Blog Posts–no need to sign in to comment.
See Nebraska Libraries in the News (below) to see how libraries all across Nebraska are evolving to meet the needs of their communities.
Nebraska Libraries in the News
- Grants available for small-town public libraries - Scottsbluff Star-Herald
- Library Not Always A Quiet Place - WOWT Omaha
- Supervisor wants library contract, courthouse security on ballot - Columbus Telegram
- Library part of Beatrice history - Beatrice Daily Sun
- 'Friending' some fun creatures - Papillion Times
- 'My Two Friends' - Norfolk Daily News
- Bumper crop of fun at the library - Grand Island Independent
- With these tutors, get help on your homework over the Internet - Omaha World-Herald
- Library to host Civil War exhibit - Papillion Times
- County Board says no money for library - York News-Times
- First annual tomato tasting results - Beatrice Daily Sun
- Book club plans September meeting - Fremont Tribune
- La Vista waives fees for Library Amnesty Week - Papillion Times
- Dirty Thirties blow through Sump this fall - Omaha World-Herald
- Norfolk library proposal set for Nov. 4 vote - Norfolk Daily News
- Migrating butterflies find respite at library garden waystation - Bellevue Leader
- Community relies on Charles B. Washington Library - Omaha World-Herald
- Wahoo High, Bishop Neumann football teams aid local library - Lincoln Journal Star
- Adult reading program has good participation - Columbus Telegram
- Tomato tasting at the Public Library - Beatrice Daily Sun